Tips to Help Avoid the Effect of Seasonal Allergies
Spring is finally starting to pick up and so are seasonal allergies. Here are some tips to avoid the effects of seasonal allergies:
– Wash your bedding every week in hot water to keep pollen under control.
– Shower before going to bed, since pollen and other allergens can accumulate in your hair throughout the day.
– Wear a painter’s mask when cleaning or vacuuming to limit dust and chemical inhalation.
– Change air conditioning and heating air filters at least every 3 months.
– Limit the number of throw rugs in your home to reduce dust and mold. If you do have throw rugs, consider washing them once a week or vacuuming twice a week.
Brought to you by: Keystone Insurance & Benefits Group, LLC.
The Seltzer Group with locations in Schuylkill Haven, Orwigsburg, andPottsville,Pennsylvania, serves businesses and individuals locally, regionally, and on the national level. The Seltzer Group is a proud member of the Keystone Insurers Group.