Human Resources Questions
There are always questions to ask of your own work place to make sure it’s all that you want it to be. One of the most difficult and time consuming areas of any business is often human resources. Here are 10 of the big human resources questions you should be asking yourself:
- How confident are you that your employee handbook best protects your organization?
- How confident are you that your hiring practices meet State and Federal guidelines?
- How confident are you that your business would survive a Department of Labor and PHRC Audit?
- How confident are you that your compensation policies and practices are in compliance with Wage and Hour Laws?
- How confident are you that your employees are correctly classified?
- How confident are you that your termination practices protect you from litigation and are in compliance with Federal and State guidelines?
- How confident are you that your supervisors actions reflect and protect the company?
- How confident are you that your supervisors understand and manage their human resources responsibilities?
- How confident are you that any errors or omissions with administering your human resources policies and procedures are addressed within your insurance program?
- How confident are you that your employees are aware of your company’s policies and procedures?
If you’re concerned that your company may be in violation or non-compliant with this or any other employment practice laws please visit our Human Resources page.
The Seltzer Group, located in Eastern Pennsylvania, specializes in developing safety, workers compensation, human resources, claims, and risk financing programs. They are a proud member of the Keystone Insurers Group and are nationally recognized for their expertise in workers compensation solutions. The Seltzer Group serves businesses and individuals locally, regionally, and on the national level.