Commercial General Liability Insurance Our expert consultation service will help you find the right protection for your business.
Whether you’re selling products or providing professional services, you have a lot to juggle as a business owner. The last thing you need is to worry about others making injury or damage claims against your business. Having the right commercial general liability insurance gives you the peace of mind knowing that you’re protected against the financial consequences of liability claims. This includes claims for bodily injury (BI) and property damage (PD) that happen on-premise, during operation, and with your products, in addition to advertising and personal injury (PI) liability.
The Seltzer Group’s CGL insurance policy will typically cover the costs of any legal defense and pay on your behalf (up to the limits of your coverage) if you’re found liable. CGL coverage is essential for any business operation. This is because liability suits happen often, even to the most diligent business owners, and the negative impact of a lawsuit on a business is often substantial.
Our Commercial General Liability Insurance
The Seltzer Group will help you put together the exact coverage and benefits your company needs. Our team will work with you to design a policy that addresses the specific nature of your business. We pride ourselves on guiding our customers in designing a custom plan with a high level of flexibility. That way they can rest easy knowing that their business operations are fully protected under all circumstances.
Our commercial general liability insurance provides coverage for liability for the following:
- Premises & Operation
- Fire Damage
- Personal & Advertising Injury
- Medical Payments
- Products & Completed Operations
These policies cover three main categories:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability – covers against losses from the legal liability for bodily injury or property damage to others caused by non-professional negligent acts. This also includes those arising out of premises or business operations. The coverage includes mental injuries and emotional distress.
- Personal and Advertising Injury – protects against liability arising from certain offenses. These include libel, false arrest, copyright infringement, malicious prosecution, slander, and wrongful eviction.
- Medical Payments – pays for injuries sustained by a non-employee that take place on your premises or when exposed to your business operations. It helps you settle smaller medical claims promptly without litigation.
Extend Your Coverage With the Business Owner’s Package
For additional peace of mind, our experts can help you put together a Business Owner’s Package that combines your liability, property, and other types of coverage into one comprehensive policy.
With our Commercial Umbrella Policy, you’ll have all your insurance coverage in one place while saving time and money on your overall plan. In this day and age of million-dollar lawsuits, it’s important to have the right coverage. That way you can focus on what you do best in your business without having to worry about liabilities.