Bicycle Safety Tips
Bicycles are a great way for the whole family to get some exercise and recreation, but each year more that half a million cyclists end up in the hospital after crashing their bikes. Keep you and your family safe by following these bicycle safety tips!
– always wear a helmet
– obey all traffic controls
– ride on the edge of the right side of the road
– never carry another person on your bike
– look out for cars at cross streets, driveways and parking lots
– give pedestrians the right of way
– keep your bike in good condition
– ride carefully
For more information on bicycle safety and bicycle laws visit the PA Department of Transportation.
For more information about The Seltzer Group visit us online or call 1-888-366-1000.
The Seltzer Group with locations in Schuylkill Haven, Orwigsburg, andPottsville, Pennsylvania, serves businesses and individuals locally, regionally, and on the national level. The Seltzer Group is a proud member of the Keystone Insurers Group.